You are White Chocolate |
![]() You are White Chocolate You are sweet, caring, and truly very innocent. Whether your naive ways are a bit of act or not, people like to take care of you. You are a quiet flirt, and your power is often underestimated! |
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am milk chocolate. I was a bit surprised by the definition though. I would have never guessed that would describe me!
Hey Chelsea! I would love you to email me the invitation! That would definitely be much easier. My address is mariahsg@msn.com. Thanks!
Hi Chelsea! I haven't seen you forever, and that's so cute that you married John! And you have such a cute little boy :) It looks like you guys are all really happy!
Yay, I was looking for your blog too. I had no idea you and John had reproduced. He is such a cute little guy, love the name too. I'm jealous you get to go to Guatemala. That will be so fun. So where are you guys at now?
Post a Comment