Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hogle Zoo

I haven't really been in the mood to blog lately - sorry! Anyways, we went to the zoo yesterday, and it was a blast. The pictures did not turn out very well because Easton loves to play with the camera, and I think he changes the settings. Every month, John and I have downloads, etc. on our cell phone bill because of our little boy.

7 comments:

matesen said...

Fun pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Bret and Amy said...

It was lots of fun. Thanks for coming! I am glad the weather turned out perfect.

Polly Blevins said...

I love the zoo! It looks like such a fun time. Cole was super scared of the vaccuum too but then I taught him how to turn it off and that kind of cured him. That and I pulled out the hose and ripped up paper so that he could vac. it up. It was a great game for him. Now I wish I hadn't because he always turns it off while I am cleaning!

Brandt Lovell said...

lol - don't let him play with your phone :) I need to go to the zoo sometime soon!! hope you guys are doing amazing!

The Lovells said...

I looks like you had fun. I wonder if Easton is into Zoos as much as Brindi...Basically its just another day walking around..except for the penguins. She does love those things.

Jackee said...

We did have a good time.

Cindy Lovell said...

We took the kids there last summer when we visited Utah and we had a really fun time. Its fun to watch how excited the kids get over some of the animals.