I love the whole name! What is a good middle name for Mckell? Cole has decided that his baby is not named "Kayla" and that it is Mckell, so now we have to come up with a middle name.
Woods Charity just informed me you broke all child bearing trends on the winsor side. Having a boy first and then a girl. Well you know what they say "beaten paths are for beaten men"
Yes, we got the candy on clearance after Halloween. That have been a fun activity for us ever since we were married with each holiday season. By the way where are some pregnancy pics? We want to see the BELLY!
8 comments:
YES!!!!! How Exciting!!!! YEAH!!!!
How exciting! Any names yet?
Hooray! I am so excited. I guess I should announce mine, too!
Yeah!!! I am so excited. Are you going to name her Felicity? You just made my day!
I love the whole name! What is a good middle name for Mckell? Cole has decided that his baby is not named "Kayla" and that it is Mckell, so now we have to come up with a middle name.
How exciting!! Little girls are very fun. I love having one of each.
Woods Charity just informed me you broke all child bearing trends on the winsor side. Having a boy first and then a girl. Well you know what they say "beaten paths are for beaten men"
Yes, we got the candy on clearance after Halloween. That have been a fun activity for us ever since we were married with each holiday season. By the way where are some pregnancy pics? We want to see the BELLY!
Post a Comment