Monday, May 3, 2010

Rollover & 4 Generations




Felicity rolled from back to tummy and tummy to back within minutes of each other! We also were able to get a 4 generation photo on Sunday. My grandmother, mother, and daughter are so beautiful.

6 comments:

Cannwin said...

cute! I can't believe she's old enough to roll over already.


I have to ask... how did you get the #9 on the firefox tab... instead of the b for blogspot?

matesen said...

Great 4 generation picture of 4 beautiful girls!

Polly Blevins said...

Yes, you are all so beautiful! that is exciting on rolling over...until you now have to watch where you put her down. THey grow so fast and every step is exciting.

The Lovells said...

That is a pretty cool 4 generation picture.

The Lovell's said...

Hey Chelsea!
I kept meaning to email you and tell you thank you! Brindi loves the horse and comb...You are so sweet!!! Thank you so much!

Jackee said...

I actually had the perfect pictures for the play ball girl page. Ashlee is the catcher so I have some great pics. I am planning to take some tree pictures tomorrow to send you for your tree quick pages.