Friday, June 27, 2008
Blog Debut
We have thoroughly enjoyed viewing all of our family and friends blogs, but we never got around to making one ourselves until now! We are excited to start blogging. If we do not already have you on our family and friends list, please let us know your blog url so we can add you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations. I hope your a little better than Amy. But I am happy we are getting more family involved with the blogging idea. I thought Easton looked like John, but that photo you have up makes him look a lot like you. But I am still sticking with John having the most features in that little tyke.
Yeah! I am happy that you finally have a blog! That Bees game reminded me that we went to one together last year. We should do that again. Lets find a day and go!
Post a Comment