Friday, June 27, 2008

Easton's 1st Baseball Game


We went to the Bees game with Grandpa, Grandma, Adam, Derek, and David.  It was so much fun that we went to another Bees game two weeks later with just the three of us.  The San Diego chicken was there!  We bought Easton a chicken hand puppet too!  John and I love to watch and play baseball.  We named our son Easton so I hope we are getting him started off on the right foot...

1 comment:

The Lovell's said...

I thought I would leave a comment on each post. Just kidding. I did want to inform you that if your using a PYZAM lay-out and if you ever change the background you may lose your widgets i.e. your friends and family lists, and any other links on your page. Celeste and I just use the lay-out that is available and just change the colors on our own. There are also good lay-out on Matie-Kay's blog. You can find it through our blog by clicking on Amber and Rick and then she has it posted as a link. Just an FYI.