We had a blast in Guatemala. It is sad to be back! We were absolutely spoiled by the Lemus family. We love them all so much, and we are so thankful for the opportunity we had to go to Ana's wedding. We were lucky enough to get to spend the first two days with Ana and her fiance/husband, Jorge. We went to Antigua the first day and the ocean (black sand beach) the second day. The third and fourth days were spent in Tactic, Coban, and San Juan Chamelco with Ana's parents. The home in the pictures is their beautiful home. It is definitely in a picturesque setting. We toured the chicken farm and bakery. Isabel made me my favorite chocolate cake ever as well! The second night we walked through San Juan Chamelco to visit my Aunt Maria's mom. It was so much fun seeing her. The fifth day we went to Livingston, which is only accessed by boat. On the way back, it rained like crazy. The sixth day we went to a Mayan ruin - Quirigua, which was so neat. This is where we first saw Gabriella and her husband Carlos, which made that day even better. We finally saw Carlos on the seventh day, which was Ana's wedding day in Antigua. It was a beautiful wedding, and the reception was so fun. The dance was extremely fun too. We loved spending the week with such wonderful people.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Those pictures are so gorgeous. You hair is so long and beautiful! It looks and sounds like you had lots of fun. I'm jealous.
That looks like a dream vacation. I am glad that you were able to go. I am also glad that you finally posted some pictures, I have been patiently waiting and fully satisfied now.
We are for sure jealous. Next time you want to make the trip let us know, we will do all we can to go. Those are some great pictures. It also looks like Easton kind of likes Dad! That is a good thing.
Great pictures! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I didn't know that Tyler and Rachel were going-what a fun group. I missed out!
I am sooo jealous. I absolutely love Guatemala and need to go back someday. So many pics, so much to say. Ana and Gabby both looked gorgeous. Of course you and Mom did, too! I love Mom and Dad in the traditional dress, how fun. How on earth did you get that darling picture of Easton and Brody with their hands on their knees? It's so cute. I'm glad you had fun! I'm with Joe, though, next time Troy & I are going, too. The kids will have to fend for themselves!
Post a Comment