It was so much fun seeing York's family on Tuesday. We took pictures of all the kids. The girls are a little out numbered. Thanks for the picture, Wes and Lindsay!
I'm so sad now... when the heck are they ever gonna slow down so I can keep up. James doesn't even look like himself and who the heck is that on the couch between zeke and ash? And whose grayson holding? I'm assuming that the baby girl is wes & lindsay's.... (sigh) I miss them.
3 comments:
Thanks for posting the picture it is so fun to see how everyone has changed. Kind of sad that I don't get to see it in person though.
I'm so sad now... when the heck are they ever gonna slow down so I can keep up. James doesn't even look like himself and who the heck is that on the couch between zeke and ash? And whose grayson holding? I'm assuming that the baby girl is wes & lindsay's.... (sigh) I miss them.
P.S. Dyson's a riot.
Talon is between Zeke and Ash. He is so dang cute and loves everyone. Grayson is holding Easton. Allie is the baby girl.
Post a Comment