CONGRATS! She's absolutely beautiful. You look so great! I hope everyone is well. Here's to a fast recovery for you! Tell John I said congrats! Love the name by the way.
Congrats little sister. She is beautiful. No you don't have to love December babies! But we can love this one and maybe Joe too. Guess I'll have to wait away to hold her. Love you,
12 comments:
CONGRATS! She's absolutely beautiful. You look so great! I hope everyone is well. Here's to a fast recovery for you! Tell John I said congrats! Love the name by the way.
very cute! congratulations to you.
Congratulations little sis. She is beautiful. You have to love December babies:)
She is beautiful! I'm so glad I got to hold her already:)! She is a little sweetheart.
Congrats from me and Josh! She is beautiful, you guys!
She is so Cute you guys! I can't wait until we get to see her. By then she will be walking:) Congrats! Give her hugs and kisses for us! Easton too!
Congrats! She is beautiful and you look amazing, Chelsea! Hope you are are feeling well!
So precious! The pacifier is bigger than she is! I love her already. Congratulations.
Can I show Easton? She is so sweet.
She is adorable! Congratulations!
Congrats little sister. She is beautiful. No you don't have to love December babies! But we can love this one and maybe Joe too.
Guess I'll have to wait away to hold her. Love you,
Mike
She is adorable! Congratulations.
Post a Comment