Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day!
Easton was so excited when he opened the door this morning. His favorite Valentine was probably from David because he ran to his room and came back with his Wolverine Mighty Mugg to compare. Thanks to everyone that gave Felicity and Easton a Valentine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
That is so much fun! Your kids are getting so big! Give them hugs and kisses for us! Miss you guys!
Thank you for the Valentines. Sorry, we pretty much forgot about it this year until we started getting Valentines. But it still looks like they had a great holiday.
Happy Valentines Day. I thought it would be so much fun to have my kids make their Valentines. Too much glue, stickers, hearts, and not enough hands. THey had fun but I was glad when they finally decided that they were bored with that project.
Your family picture at the top is sooo cute! I love it.
I love your new family pics! You look gorgeous Chelsea!
I love the new family pictures. You guys look great.
I too love your new family pics! You look gorgeous!
I love your picture!!!!Target? I will let David know.
Post a Comment