Easton absolutely loved to dance to a little ABC gadget on Jackee's refrigerator. It was a daily thing that he did over and over. Emilee would join him sometimes, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get her on video with him.
I enjoyed helping Ashlee make a really cute scrapbook birthday card and envelope for her friend. Ashlee pretty much did the entire thing by herself; it turned out really cute.
Kadee came to play on Wednesday, and it was a really long day for her. She ended up falling asleep in Kenzee's Bumbo.
Last but not least, Derek sang while playing the guitar many times throughout the week. I loved listening to him.
Derek
Derek
Note: I have been trying to upload the audio file as a movie file for a couple of days now, and I finally gave up. He is really good so click the link. It takes you to a blank page, but you can hear how good Derek is at playing and singing!

4 comments:
Easton is so cute. I love to watch little kids dance. We are so excited to come see you guys.
I know my neighbors on both sides and up from them and across the street and kitty corner. Just not behind. My back yard is kid of big, then a fence, then they have a wooded area and then their back yard. Kind of like my house in Delta to the Dutsons house. There is too much space behind to really see them and not close enough to really have a conversation while outside. Actually, Will probably knows them though. He is pretty amazing like that.
Isn't it funny how dancing is basically just spinning in circles. It cracks me up. Sounds like a busy week for you guys.
Loved the dance.
Post a Comment