Thursday, September 9, 2010

Busy Summer!

I am so happy that it is FALL! I love this season the most.

We had a very busy and fun summer. I have posted a lot of pictures with small highlights of what we did!
Felicity learned how to crawl! She does the army crawl mixed with the normal crawl.





We went to the Petersen campout, and we had a blast. Easton loved, loved, loved the four wheelers. He also carried his and Kadee's TMNT's everywhere. He just loves them. Felicity enjoyed sitting in the dirt. We also went to the Winsor and Spilsbury reunions in Kolob. I am so mad that I forgot my camera for both of those reunions. We had a lot of fun. It was so fun being with our family, and we really enjoyed seeing those that we don't see that often.
Mike and Liz and their four boys came for a few weeks. I loved seeing them. Liz taught me how to make bows, and she made Felicity two dresses out of bandanas (see the red one below). After I made a ton of bows for Felicity, I made a bow hanger with ribbon to hang all of my bows on. It is packed with all the cute bows that we made. Thanks Liz and Susie for helping me.


We went to a Pioneer Parade in Lynndyl while we were staying in Leamington for a week. Easton and Kadee were dressed as pioneers. Jonathan pulled them in a wagon! Felicity was a pioneer as well. She was JaCee's baby. We celebrated the 24th in Hinckley. We went to the parade, a family reunion, and the rodeo that day. After the rodeo, we did fireworks at my Grandpa and Grandma Petersen's home. That is a tradition I will always love.

Easton and Kadee had a blast playing with each other this summer. One of the things they loved most was jumping on the trampoline while the sprinkler was on underneath it.

We went to the res. I have not been there for a really long time.

We had a lot of days that we went swimming at our condo's swimming pool. Easton started the summer off with sitting on the step the entire time. He is so scared of the water getting his head wet. He absolutely hates it. He became braver. We went swimming with a lot of cousins this summer, and we loved it.


We celebrated the 4th of July in Delta. We enjoyed all of the Delta traditions: parade, park, and derby. On Sunday (the 4th), we did fireworks at my parent's home. Easton had a lot of fun with the glow sticks Aunt Amy gave him.
Lastly, I opened a store. It is called Winsor Digi-Designs. As most of you know, I am absolutely obsessed with digital scrapbooking. John challenged me to start designing, and I took his challenge. It has been fun. I am learning a lot too.

My newest kit that I have created is called Fall Splendor. I will be releasing it in November. My blog background and header were made with this kit.

7 comments:

The Lovells said...

Its good to see a post from you. That challenge from John took all your time it seems. Its too bad we could not be around a little more this summer. Someday.

Jackee said...

What a fun summer! I love the new kit. I can hardly wait:)!

Jesse said...

Are you kidding me??? We were in Hinckley for the 24th of July doing all of the things you were doing. How is it possible that we never crossed paths? I am so sad! Anyway, glad you had a fun summer and next time I will definitely let you know we are coming, so we can see you and your cute family!

matesen said...

Fun update! And I LOVE the new kit! It is so cute-I can't wait to download it!

Polly Blevins said...

I was thinking when I logged on that your blog was really cute! It is nice to see a post from you every now and then. Your kids are so big. It is so much fun to look at your family (Lovell/Peterson) pictures because all the cousins look so much alike. You can definately tell they are related. Strong gene pool. You are going to have to teach me some bow and dress making next time I see you. Cute post.

lizzylovell said...

I am loving the digi pages. I really want you to figure out SVG files to cut with a cricket and add them to your blog. Then if I need something I can make a request:).

Marissa said...

I'm glad that John challenged you to set up the digi-design business. You always had a good eye for designing things.