Felicity is walking. She was a little bit faster than Easton. The tutu she is wearing was made by Liz. We absolutely love it - thanks Liz!
Easton and Felicity were spoiled this Valentine's Day. They received Valentine's from their grandparents, parents, and cousins. Thanks everyone that sent/gave them a Valentine.
January is always a miserable month after the 10th, in our opinion. It is so cold. The holidays and birthdays are over, and it is just a dreary month, but this year we had a lot of fun. Colby and York (families included) visited Salt Lake so Grandma, Anson, and Bree came too! It was so much getting together with family. We also did a birthday party for John's dad. It was fun. Easton also decided he loves to play in the snow so he was often outside building a snowman.
Easton had a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle birthday party. It was a blast. We had a pinata, which Easton didn't dare to hit. We made ninja turtles out of balloons. We drank ooze, ate pizza, ate cake, ate cupcakes, and ate ice cream. We had a lot of people come too. When the party was over, he carried his turtles weapons with him everywhere. I put him in bed, and later found him in a box sound asleep. Thanks to everyone that came to celebrate this special day with him.
After Easton's birthday party, Jackee and I attempted to get cute pictures of our baby girls in their matching sweaters and hats. I failed. I am hoping Jackee got some good shots. Jackee, if you did, please send them my way.
We planned on going to Leamington for our New Year's Eve party, but John had to work last minute. I was not happy, but what do you do. Easton stayed up with us. We watched Alice in Wonderland and watched the ball drop on TV. Easton had fun drinking out of his orange cider glass. He thought it was so cool.
We celebrated Christmas in Leamington this year so we had a Winsor Christmas party in Salt Lake. We acted out the Nativity. John and I were lucky enough to be the Inn Keepers that let Joseph and Mary stay in their stable. Easton was a shepherd, and Felicity was an angel. We played several games including musical pillows, brown paper bag (is there a name for that game??), marshmallow toss, and the newspaper game. It was a blast.
Our Christmas Eve party was in Hinckley. We had a yummy dinner, played basketball, sat on Santa's lap, played games, and watched the kids act out the nativity.
Christmas morning was very interesting. We all slept in pass 7 o'clock. My parents could not believe we all slept so long. Felicity was the first one awake. She was so excited about her horse, my little ponies, and baby doll. After Felicity saw what Santa brought, Cameron, William, Kadance, and Tristan woke up. They had a lot of fun playing their guitars and drums. Easton finally woke up after 8 o'clock. He was so excited to get Buzz Lightyear that he wouldn't even look at me to get a picture. He later got Woody and Rex. John was spoiled like a little kid. He got nearly 20 Mighty Muggs between Santa, me, and my parents. I was also spoiled. I got the American Girl Doll, Rebecca, as well as lots of clothes and jewelry.
We are so thankful for this time of year. We truly enjoy celebrating the birth of our Savior.
Felicty had a Hello Kitty birthday party. Actually, she had three parties. The first party was on the 12th with my family. After her party, we went to Temple Square. It was a really enjoyable day and night.
Her second party was on her birthday with just us. She was so excited to get her little Hello Kitty.
Her third party was part of the Winsor Christmas party. Grandma Winsor gave her the cutest Hello Kitty keychain and Hello Kitty bubble blower. Easton and Felicity absolutely love the bubble blower.
Lastly, we celebrated Thanksgiving in St. George. Easton had so much fun playing in the leaves. We talked, shopped, and just had fun being together as a family.











3 comments:
I don't think Felicity enjoyed sitting with Santa. Those are some fun times. I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Hurrray for walking.
A lot of good memories. I wish we could have been around to have them with you.
I wonder if I could figure out how to blog again. Even though I was often with you I loved reading about it and seeing the pictures.
Post a Comment