Friday, December 5, 2008

Santa Claus

7 comments:

matesen said...

What a cute picture! It is kind of funny that Easton is looking right at the camera and Santa is looking somewhere else! You would think the adult would look in the right direction!

The Lovells said...

Ya, Santa is looking off into the distance. I am not sure Easton knows what to think about the man in Red, but a good picture nonetheless.

The Lovells said...

Ya, Santa is looking off into the distance. I am not sure Easton knows what to think about the man in Red, but a good picture nonetheless.

Jackee said...

Very cute. I have my fingers crossed that I can get one without Emilee screaming. Two is a hard age to get a Santa picture.

Wes and Lindsay said...

I think it was real. I love this picture. Easton looks really confused.

Jackee said...

Check out my comment on Joe's blog. You have a cute paper behind your picture and I love your countdown to Christmas, I don't know how to do that.

Brandt Lovell said...

Easton still knows there is a real santa claus, right? he looks like John may have convinced him otherwise!