Easton just turned one! He was spoiled with lots of fun gifts. Thank you everyone that came to his birthday party, as well as for the presents. He loves playing with them. The next post will be John's favorite present. You gotta love my husband.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I missesd him eating his cake. Looks like he loved it. I love the pictures of him with the bear and book. It was fun thanks.
Very cute pictures. I love the one of him surrounded by balloons with his cute sweater and hat. It was a fun party.
Happy birthday Easton! I can't believe he is one already! He looks so cute in his striped sweater!
Chelsea and John: I cannot believe beautiful baby boy Easton is a "YEAR OLD". What a darling Birthday Party,and I loved his dumptruck and all the loving pictures...He is so truly both of you....
Man we miss all the good Parties!!! I hope Easton had a great day. David always looks so happy! Love the hair Emilee!
Post a Comment