That's a cute page. Brig was like in the 2nd percentile for his weight when he was one and now he's like in the 5th. I think it's weird how they do the weight scale because he's perfectly healthy and proportionate, as Easton looks also. That's so sad when they have to get their shots. Easton sounded like he was a champ though.
Man it is so crazy to think that he is that small. I guess I did just see him in Nov. but I didn’t get to hold him. That is how you can really weight a baby! After about an hour they are all heavy!
It is so good to hear from you! Your little family is so cute. Easton is a doll! I'm glad Karen gave you my blog info. I didn't even know she had it! Tell John hi for me. I can't believe how long it has been. Where are you living? What is going on in your life? Give me an update!
6 comments:
That's a cute page. Brig was like in the 2nd percentile for his weight when he was one and now he's like in the 5th. I think it's weird how they do the weight scale because he's perfectly healthy and proportionate, as Easton looks also. That's so sad when they have to get their shots. Easton sounded like he was a champ though.
Shots are so hard. I'm glad he was happy afterward, though. He looks so dang cute.
Man it is so crazy to think that he is that small. I guess I did just see him in Nov. but I didn’t get to hold him. That is how you can really weight a baby! After about an hour they are all heavy!
So your tellin us he is taking after Kadee? Cute picture though.
WOW! He is so cute! I love all the pictures of his birthday party!
It is so good to hear from you! Your little family is so cute. Easton is a doll! I'm glad Karen gave you my blog info. I didn't even know she had it! Tell John hi for me. I can't believe how long it has been. Where are you living? What is going on in your life? Give me an update!
Post a Comment