Saturday, January 31, 2009

Temple Square

We went to Temple Square with my family during the holidays. Easton and Kadee wouldn't look at me, but it turned out pretty cute. I love Temple Square especially when it decorated with Christmas lights. It is so beautiful.

6 comments:

Jackee said...

That is a cute picture of the babies. Thanks for coming today, it was fun to have you here.

Polly Blevins said...

I love temple square too and especially at Christmas time. Is Easton walking now?

Brandt Lovell said...

this is a cute picture! by the way I like the blogger header!

Jesse said...

I miss being able to go to temple square. That is where we went on our first date. My email address is jesseandjosh(at)hotmail.com

Jesse said...

Yeah, my dad still lives in Hinckley. I wish we would have been there. Next time we come down, I will let you know.

Brandt Lovell said...

don't turn into Rob and Kari... updates please!!

Also, it took about an hour and a half... but she snapped a photo of us and drew it while we went shopping and on the Gondola ride, so it all worked out awesomely!