wow he is getting way big!! cute little fella.
I hate feeding babies...solid foods. It is such a pain when they get so wiggly. The only thing almost as bad is the mess they make when the feed themselves.
Brindi loves to feed herself also. It is pretty cute.
He looks pretty pleased with himself and his noodle soup! He is so cute! I am excited to see you guys Easter weekend!
ha ha ha
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wow he is getting way big!! cute little fella.
I hate feeding babies...solid foods. It is such a pain when they get so wiggly. The only thing almost as bad is the mess they make when the feed themselves.
Brindi loves to feed herself also. It is pretty cute.
He looks pretty pleased with himself and his noodle soup! He is so cute! I am excited to see you guys Easter weekend!
ha ha ha
Post a Comment