Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pink Her Styler


I was totally sold on this product a few weeks ago and for the life of me, I cannot create the beautiful curls that the salesperson created...

Today as Rochelle cut my hair, I noticed that she had the black Her Styler so I asked her how to curl with it.  She ended up curling my hair with it just like the salesperson did so I now know that it is the user's (ME) problem and not the product's problem.

Anyways, I am determined to teach myself someday.

Oh yeah, I also had her cut thin bangs, and I am excited about it.  I like them a lot!

8 comments:

Jackee said...

It looks very pretty, I love the curls.

Liz Szilagyi said...

Is your hair incredibly and ridiculously straight too? Cause if there is a product out there that can put curls in my hair I need to buy it.

It looks so good by the way. I love the bangs.

The Lovell's said...

Wow!!! It looks great! My mom keeps telling me that her straightner does curls, but I've never seen them look as good as yours do.

The Lovell's said...

Oh yeah, by the way...it this picture you look so much like Amy...So beautiful!

Jesse said...

It looks great! I love the new bangs!

Bret and Amy said...

You have great hair. Always!!!! I have always been envious. It looks really pretty.

matesen said...

Your hair looks gorgeous! I just bought a chi hair straightener, so maybe once you figure out the curls you can teach me!

Polly Blevins said...

I love it. Your bangs are very flattering. I'm a curling iron girl, it is faster and user friendly.