That is really cute. Brindi loves the phone especially when someone is on the other end of it. She gets so still and says "uh..uh." Maybe it will turn it "Hello." Time will tell.
Oh my gosh, that is so adorable! He can say it pretty good too. My niece absolutely loves the phone! They are so cute when they pick it up and hold it to their ear! He is getting so big! I can't even believe it.
6 comments:
That is really cute. Brindi loves the phone especially when someone is on the other end of it. She gets so still and says "uh..uh." Maybe it will turn it "Hello." Time will tell.
He is adorable. I love how babies imitate, so cute!
He calls me all the time.
Oh my gosh, that is so adorable! He can say it pretty good too. My niece absolutely loves the phone! They are so cute when they pick it up and hold it to their ear! He is getting so big! I can't even believe it.
Cute, that is a great first word! Much better than "no"
He is such an adorable little boy! I can't wait to see him (and you two of course) in Delta at Easter!
Post a Comment