Happy Birthday! I can't believe we're getting so old!
Man, I thought you were only 25, you are pushing the envelope! I was kind of weirded out when I turned 26 because after 25 I felt a little old. The feeling has gone away and it wasn't too bad, just strange. Happy birthday, we love you.
I hope you had a great birthday, John! Cute cupcakes, Chels.
Happy Birthday yesterday (gave you a shoutout on my blog :) )Hope it was a good day!
Happy Birthday John! Hope you had a lovely day!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Birthday! I can't believe we're getting so old!
Man, I thought you were only 25, you are pushing the envelope! I was kind of weirded out when I turned 26 because after 25 I felt a little old. The feeling has gone away and it wasn't too bad, just strange. Happy birthday, we love you.
I hope you had a great birthday, John! Cute cupcakes, Chels.
Happy Birthday yesterday (gave you a shoutout on my blog :) )
Hope it was a good day!
Happy Birthday John! Hope you had a lovely day!
Post a Comment