Happy Anniversary!!! I even talked to you today and didn't even know. Sorry! Does that mean you are 26 Chelsea?
Happy Anniversary Chelsea and John!
Grats and happy birthday!
Love the pictures you guys are an awesome couple and so cool we all want to do stuff with you!
10 years that makes us sound like we are older than we really are, but congrats on the anniversary - quite an accomplishment! I LOVE that collage!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! I even talked to you today and didn't even know. Sorry! Does that mean you are 26 Chelsea?
Happy Anniversary Chelsea and John!
Grats and happy birthday!
Love the pictures you guys are an awesome couple and so cool we all want to do stuff with you!
10 years that makes us sound like we are older than we really are, but congrats on the anniversary - quite an accomplishment! I LOVE that collage!
Post a Comment