There needs to be 5 answers for each question.
This is a perfect tag because Robert tagged me because John won't do it so I will just put things that involve both of us!
What was I doing 10 years ago?
1. Sophomores in High School
2. At a School Dance
3. Just Started Dating Each Other
4. Holding Hands or Dancing
5. Excited for UEA Weekend
What are 5 things on my to do list today?
1. Brush Our Teeth
2. Take Out Our Contacts
3. Read the Scriptures
4. Put Easton to Bed
5. Go to Bed
What are my 5 favorite snacks?
1. Rice Krispie Treats
2. Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
3. Sees Chocolate (Truffles)
4. Chips and Salsa
5. Twix
What 5 things would I do if I were a millionaire?
1. Pay Off Our Mortgage / Debt
2. Buy a Beach House in Brazil
3. Go to Italy
4. Go to England - Visit Windsor Castle
5. Live in Leamington
5 places I have lived:
1. Leamington, UT (Chelsea) / Delta, UT (John)
2. Holladay, UT (Chelsea & John)
3. Salt Lake City, UT (Chelsea & John)
4. Florianopolis, Brazil (John)
5. St George, UT (John)
5 jobs I have had:
1. Stonebrook Real Estate
2. Taco Bell
3. KFC
4. VPS (John) / Leo's (Chelsea)
5. Top City Cafe (John) / Service Drug (Chelsea)
5 people I tag:
1. Wes
2. Koy
3. Erin
4. Ammon
5. Christie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It is funny to me that when we think back you have always been the city girl, but nowadays I think all of us would want to be in Leamington.
Post a Comment