I thinks woods opinion is a little out dated. I'm also no arm wrestler, but he owns you johny...
when was that!?
The arm wrestling pose and battle against York was October 4th. The arm wrestling tournament (John vs Robert) was when you were reading Harry Potter (that is what I recall). Robert brought Alex and Boston to Salt Lake for several days.
That is hilarious. Get him John, Get him!
Hilarious I would pay to see that again I guess it's a good thing this is free.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I thinks woods opinion is a little out dated. I'm also no arm wrestler, but he owns you johny...
when was that!?
The arm wrestling pose and battle against York was October 4th. The arm wrestling tournament (John vs Robert) was when you were reading Harry Potter (that is what I recall). Robert brought Alex and Boston to Salt Lake for several days.
That is hilarious. Get him John, Get him!
Hilarious I would pay to see that again I guess it's a good thing this is free.
Post a Comment