Ana Lemus, the girl that lived with Chelsea from Guatemala, is getting married and we are going. So, you probably won't hear from us until we get back. We'll post some pictures and everything else when we get back. I also have to learn Spanish in 12 hours of traveling, so I can speak it when I get there. Then I have 10 days to perfect it. We'll see how it goes.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Guatemala or Bust!
Ana Lemus, the girl that lived with Chelsea from Guatemala, is getting married and we are going. So, you probably won't hear from us until we get back. We'll post some pictures and everything else when we get back. I also have to learn Spanish in 12 hours of traveling, so I can speak it when I get there. Then I have 10 days to perfect it. We'll see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good Luck & have fun. I am extremely envious. I love Guatemala.
that looks like the rameumpton or at least how I pictured it would look.
hope you guys had a blast!@!! That would have been so cool going out there.
Post a Comment