I love that Easton would touch the pumpkin. Allie wouldn't touch anything that wasn't clean. So her favorite part was the lid after all the stuff was cut off.
How cute! I love those pictures. Most of my kids like getting down and dirty, but not Jaxon. He wouldn't touch his until it was all cleaned out. I'm glad Easton enjoyed playing in the guts. It makes it more fun.
9 comments:
How fun. Those are super cute pictures. The last one and the one when he has pumpkin all over his body are my favorite. I love that kid. You two also.
Those are such cute pictures! Easton is so adorable!
I love that Easton would touch the pumpkin. Allie wouldn't touch anything that wasn't clean. So her favorite part was the lid after all the stuff was cut off.
Hope you don't get this twice. Easton looks like he is having fun.
Happy Birthday Chelsea......
Happy Birthday Chelsea! How was Guatemala? Easton is so cute! I can't believe how big he has gotten.
Happy Birthday Chelsea! Better late than never right.
How cute! I love those pictures. Most of my kids like getting down and dirty, but not Jaxon. He wouldn't touch his until it was all cleaned out. I'm glad Easton enjoyed playing in the guts. It makes it more fun.
Those are some great pictures. It looks like he had a lot of fun.
He is so cute. I love the messy picture best.
Post a Comment