Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Child Proof?







I bought these "child proof" plugs less than a month ago because Easton has started trying to stick things in the outlets...

8 comments:

Jackee said...

LOL! You've got to love it when they are smarter than the childproof stuff.

Casie said...

This made me laugh! Mainly because I've lived through this myself. Boys are into everything, aren't they? And YES! Of course we will be at Quality for hot dogs on this weekend! It wouldn't be Easter to Josh if we didn't get the 10 cent hot dogs.

matesen said...

That little stinker! Maybe he isn't "safe" but at least you know he is smart!

Bret and Amy said...

ha ha I had to laugh. they are so smart and funny. David was my monster and I had a pool when he was two. Talk about nervous.

Polly Blevins said...

Waste of money! After Cole did the same thing, at the same ageish, I just went ahead and taught him how to plug in "cords only" the correct way. Maybe not safe but safer than when he was trying to put my earrings in and everything else.

The Lovells said...

That is so funny. Very mischevious he is. I love those pictures of him as he works the angles. I told Celeste we needed to get some things because we will put Brindi on the counter and she always seems to go for the plugs also. We then slap her hand and say no and she starts laughing thinking its a game. Obviously we are not slapping hard enough:)

The Lovell's said...

Okay I know that this is SOOO late, but we hope Jon had a good birthday!!! Chelsea, maybe by the time your birthday comes around I will be on the ball!!! I'm so sorry we didn't call!!! Happy Late Late Birthday Jon.

Cannwin said...

I spent 2 hours putting up door stops and boston took two minutes figuring out how to open them. The only way they work is if you buy the really expensive ones that are hard for even you to open.

York used to have something that took a magnet to open and he kept the magnet on the top of the fridge.

I haven't had outlet plugs since her. but I do keep the door things on cause at least I can hear them.