Thursday, April 2, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

I am absolutely obsessed with digital scrapbooking. I found the perfect kit for Easton's halloween costume. Easton and David were such awesome pirates!
Credit: Digital Kit Created by Snowsmoon’s Design

3 comments:

matesen said...

Okay a few things-I love this pirate page! It is so cute and Easton makes such an adorable pirate! Also, I love your family pic on your header-you look beautiful! Finally, I got Jackson's flip flops at Target. I got them just a couple of weeks ago in the baby aisle, but they had bigger sizes (Jackson wears a 3 right now).

Jackee said...

I LOVE your new family picture! You look gorgeous and your boys look pretty good, too. The scrapbooking page is so cute, I wish I was as good as you. It still takes me forever to do and to find what I like.

Bret and Amy said...

I still need lessons in digital, but I still have a lot of paper I need to use up first. Besides I get to bond with my girls. We were scrap booking all week-end (mostly JaCee) anyway Abi was looking at the pictures in her book and at Joes wedding she asked where Easton was. No mention of Kadee not being there.