Easton absolutely loved the sand. Thanks to Amy for bringing the shovels and buckets. They were his favorite.
Saturday was a cold and rainy day. Of course it was a lot of fun because we were with our family. The Petersens always have fun. The only thing I was disappointed about is the fact that we didn't play softball. We did play volleyball though, which was a good substitute. Easton just didn't want to let me play very much for some reason.
Easton's favorite part of Saturday was when we were sitting in Grandma's car. He absolutely LOVES to drive.
Easter Sunday was a lot of fun. John worked really late Saturday night, but he arrived in Leamington around 4 a.m. on Sunday to be with us!
We all slept in that day. We were so rushed that Easton got to see what the Easter bunny brought for only a couple of seconds. He did not know what to think. After church, he seemed to enjoy seeing his new stuff.
Easton can officially walk now! He started walking in March, but would still crawl when it seemed he could get to where ever he was going faster.
Last, but not least, I took a pregnancy test this morning, and it was positive.

10 comments:
Wow! You're pregnant!? Congrats!!! I'm excited for you guys. :) Glad you had a fun Easter also. Easton's sure cute!
CONGRATS!! That is awesome! It will be fun to have another little one running around with Easton, who is getting soo big! I can't believe he is walking.
Hey that great that you found us and added us to your list. This will make it easier to keep track of some of the cousins.
Congrats!!! on the new little one one the way.
I'm so excited! We'll only be a month apart. That is so fun. I love the Easter pics and yes it is fun to see Easton finally walking. He is adorable.
Not only is Easton walking, he walks well! Congratulations on the baby!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Hopefully you can have a little girl. A boy is still great though too. Cole would love the Sand dunes. Sage would just eat the sand.
Oh my goodness! Congrats! I am so excited for you!
Whooo Hooo congratulations new additions are always a blessing.
Sometimes Easton reminds me a lot of Ian kind of similar looks.
Anyway congratulations on the new baby.
Sounds like Easter was great. We sure wish we could have been there. Were currently working on walking right now. Brindi prefers holding our hands and walking rather than crawling.
I wanted to ask when I was up there, but I guess I was a day early. I am so happy for you. Love the picture of our babies. Toddlers...
Your little boy is so cute, And Congratulations on the baby too.
Post a Comment