
This photo and the photos on the sidebar are the first professional family photos since Easton was born. It literally was like pulling teeth to get John to let me get these family pictures. I think they are well worth the total of $12! Easton did not smile in any of the family pictures. Luckily, we did manage to get half smiles in the Dad and Easton pictures and Mom and Easton pictures.
*Note: That was my first semi-successful attempt to create curls with the Her Styler.

8 comments:
Cute pictures. I LOVE them! They turned out great.
I really like those pictures. We haven't had ours done pro. either, we keep saying "after we have this kid..."
wow that's super cheap!! great quality!! I think they look awesome!
I love the pics and your hair looks lovely!
The pictures look great! What a cute family you have! I can't believe how much Easton looks like you. It is adorable!
Love the pictures. JaCee and I both commented on how pretty your hair looked before we even read it. It does look great.
I have been trying to convince Celeste we need professional pictures. Were going out today to have her sister take some on the beach but if they do not work out then its off to the professional. I hope!
Your pictures look good though. That half smile is great.
I LOVE them all!
Post a Comment