How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 JOYS, 3 FEARS, 3 GOALS, 3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS, and 3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT YOUR SELF. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 JOYS
John & Easton - Family - Sleep
3 FEARS
Snakes - Spiders - Snakes
3 GOALS
Be A Great Mom & Wife - Continue to Learn New Things - Be An Example
3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
Digital Scrapbooking - Games (Especially Cards) - Interior Design
3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
I can't think of any at the moment - sorry
I AM GOING TO TAG: MARIAH, BRANDON, ALISYN, CHARITY, AND AMY
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Chelsea! I already did this tag, so I am going to refer you to my June 2 post!
Thanks!
Post a Comment