umm... is the old man ok? After falling like that you should be in the WWE.
Man how embarrassing. It's to bad the embarrassing things are the most fun to post on web boards. It was a nice try though. I guess it is better to try and fail then never try at all. I didn't see you get back up and try again though.
Lol, sorry John, that was pretty funny though. Chelsea, I love your Mom in the background.
John you make me laugh! I am sorry that my laughter is actually at your expense, but I appreciate the funny moments!
Now that was classic. Ya that would have been nice to have seen it first hand.
lol! that was hilarious I'm not gonna even be nice about it, I'm just gonna tell you I laughed really hard. Thanks John ;)
Will and I had to watch it 3 times because it was so entertaining. You are a trooper
Post a Comment
7 comments:
umm... is the old man ok? After falling like that you should be in the WWE.
Man how embarrassing. It's to bad the embarrassing things are the most fun to post on web boards. It was a nice try though. I guess it is better to try and fail then never try at all. I didn't see you get back up and try again though.
Lol, sorry John, that was pretty funny though. Chelsea, I love your Mom in the background.
John you make me laugh! I am sorry that my laughter is actually at your expense, but I appreciate the funny moments!
Now that was classic. Ya that would have been nice to have seen it first hand.
lol! that was hilarious I'm not gonna even be nice about it, I'm just gonna tell you I laughed really hard. Thanks John ;)
Will and I had to watch it 3 times because it was so entertaining. You are a trooper
Post a Comment