We are so MAD right now. We (yes, John too) cannot believe Chelsie was kicked off this week. John even voted for her more than once last night. John thinks she was shafted because she got the dumb hip-hop dance. I am sad she was kicked off, but I really do like the last 4 dancers. I just liked Chelsie better than the last 4 dancers. On a better note, I am glad Mark was kicked off. I can't wait for next week; I love that show! Oh, did you see the 6 year old perform? He was so dang cute. Thursday, July 31, 2008
So You Think You Can Dance
We are so MAD right now. We (yes, John too) cannot believe Chelsie was kicked off this week. John even voted for her more than once last night. John thinks she was shafted because she got the dumb hip-hop dance. I am sad she was kicked off, but I really do like the last 4 dancers. I just liked Chelsie better than the last 4 dancers. On a better note, I am glad Mark was kicked off. I can't wait for next week; I love that show! Oh, did you see the 6 year old perform? He was so dang cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment