Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Family Reunion

We had a blast in St. George and on Kolob Mountain. It was so much seeing Will, Polly, Cole, and Sage. We miss them, and we were sad to see them go back to Georgia. The Winsor Reunion was fun. For weeks, John told me that Marc was going to be the best at the races. He was wrong. Wes dominated all the races. I was looking forward to the arm wrestling, leg wrestling, sock wrestling, and wrestling, but we ran out of time. We learned how to play pinochle during the Spilsbury Reunion on Kolob Mountain. Sam, John's cousin, and John won every game, but one against Darien/Diane and me. We also had a horseshoe competition, which I did absolutely terrible. I am surprised we made it as far as we did. John is really good. We won two games and lost two games. We went to 11 not 21. I scored a total of 5 points. That means John is awesome at horseshoes!


1 comment:

The Lovells said...

John you need to bring some of those games to our reunion. I need to be an adopted child for a year so I can come and play some games with you guys. It sounds like a blast.