saaahhhhweeet! Why are you wasting your time with real estate? You should be on Idol!
That's hilarious, I love it. Don't worry John, everyone sings in the car, they just don't know other people can hear them :)
I love it John! You are a fabulous singer!
John, the only song that I have heard you sing better was Enter Sandman on Rock Band at my apartment.
That is awesome. You would get my vote on Idol!
Nice work I didn't get to hear dad sing happy birthday but from 10's decription it must have sounded something like this.
Woods, the funniest member of the Winsor Clan
Post a Comment
7 comments:
saaahhhhweeet! Why are you wasting your time with real estate? You should be on Idol!
That's hilarious, I love it. Don't worry John, everyone sings in the car, they just don't know other people can hear them :)
I love it John! You are a fabulous singer!
John, the only song that I have heard you sing better was Enter Sandman on Rock Band at my apartment.
That is awesome. You would get my vote on Idol!
Nice work I didn't get to hear dad sing happy birthday but from 10's decription it must have sounded something like this.
Woods, the funniest member of the Winsor Clan
Post a Comment