After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in St. George in our fabulous Apartment.
We will have 5 Kid(s) together.
Our family will zoom around in a Silver Porsche.
I will spend my days as a Stay At Home Mom, and live happily ever after.
Well, I am thrilled about John, Silver Porsche, 5 Kids, and Stay At Home Mom. I am not thrilled about an Apartment and St. George. John, I want to know if you marry me?
How did you get yours to post right? Danielle and I both seemed to have problems when we tried to post it. I just ended up deleting everything but the main information. Ya, yours sounds almost perfect. St. George isn't bad.
2 comments:
How did you get yours to post right? Danielle and I both seemed to have problems when we tried to post it. I just ended up deleting everything but the main information. Ya, yours sounds almost perfect. St. George isn't bad.
I edited the html code to get rid of the top banner and spacing.
Post a Comment