Friday, September 26, 2008

10 Guilty Pleasures

This is too easy!

10. Caramellos
9. Junior Mints
8. Red Licorice
7. Black Licorice
6. Blow Pops
5. Sugar Cookies
4. Swedish Fish
3. Mint Truffles (Kara or Sees)
2. Twix
1. Chocolate Covered Marshmallows (Sweets Brand)

I started doing them in order, but realized it is too hard so all of these are pretty equal. I love sugar, and I hate that.

John told me to tag Amy (didn't give a reason), Jackee so she posts something on her blog, and Jill so she has something to do!

4 comments:

Polly Blevins said...

Maybe it should have been called "Sweet Pleasures"
Sounds so good I could eat it.

Winsor said...

"Sweet Pleasures" would work too, but I definitely eat way too much so that is why they are "Guilty Pleasures."

The Lovells said...

I should have gotten my friend to invite John to our Fantasy Football Pick'em since he always puts his picks on the blog.

Jackee said...

OK, I'll get right on it, I'm just not sure how...