Oh, my! Jk, it's a great pic.
Ya, your probably right. You should not tell that story! Just to make it better, when I went to type in the security word below you wouldn't beleive what it was...SHAME
I didn't think you the type to cry when you were sloshed. Especially at a wedding but it looks like you had fun. We missed you while you were gone.
Where are Easton and Chelsea? Are they passed out on the ground?
You make a great drunk. David can teach you how to walk. He has Jack Sparrow down perfect. It's a little scary, but we love to laugh
I bet John is still trying to sleep that one off. Welcome home! I missed you guys...well, I guess I still miss you guys. See you in July?
to make matters worse, it looks like John has knocked back a few and is still going strong!
I hope the drinks were on the house or someone is going to be broke!!!
I have no idea who good girl is, kinda weird, huh? I think she looks like Brittany Spears. Ashlee wasn't wearing makeup but her eyes look gorgeous behind all the pumpkin. It is a pretty picture of her despite the mess.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh, my! Jk, it's a great pic.
Ya, your probably right. You should not tell that story!
Just to make it better, when I went to type in the security word below you wouldn't beleive what it was...SHAME
I didn't think you the type to cry when you were sloshed. Especially at a wedding but it looks like you had fun. We missed you while you were gone.
Where are Easton and Chelsea? Are they passed out on the ground?
You make a great drunk. David can teach you how to walk. He has Jack Sparrow down perfect. It's a little scary, but we love to laugh
I bet John is still trying to sleep that one off. Welcome home! I missed you guys...well, I guess I still miss you guys. See you in July?
to make matters worse, it looks like John has knocked back a few and is still going strong!
I hope the drinks were on the house or someone is going to be broke!!!
I have no idea who good girl is, kinda weird, huh? I think she looks like Brittany Spears. Ashlee wasn't wearing makeup but her eyes look gorgeous behind all the pumpkin. It is a pretty picture of her despite the mess.
Post a Comment