Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Decorating!


We stopped in Leamington on our way back from St. George. Dad took us on a four-wheeler ride, which was fun. My mom and I decorated the house/Christmas trees (with the help of Amy's girls) while Dad and John hung the lights outside. It was a great year to hang lights because it wasn't freezing cold. Kadee didn't like Santa too much, but Alexis was having a blast dancing with him. It was a great night!

3 comments:

Bret and Amy said...

I did feel rather lucky this thanksgiving...It was great to still spend lots of time with "my side" even though I was with Bret's family. We did have a great week-end.

The Lovells said...

Chels your hair looks really long. That is a great picture of you and Easton at the beginning of the slide show.

Brandt Lovell said...

That would have been a blast!!