Friday, December 19, 2008

Winsor Christmas Party



Tonight was our Winsor Christmas party at Rebecca's house! It was so much fun. We ate delicious food (thanks Bret), played fun games, and acted out the nativity. Easton and Allie were Joseph and Mary! I am so proud of the costume I came up with at the last minute.

We ate homemade rolls, rice, ham, and salad for dinner. We played the white elephant game, the newspaper game, a guessing game, as well as snatch grabs--a Spilsbury tradition! Easton won a jar of the mini marshmallows during the white elephant game! I am so excited. I absolutely love the hard mini marshmallows.


Grandma and Darien came this year, which made the party even better.  It is always fun to be with family.  I am not sure if Grandma ended up with the glasses or not, but as you guessed, they are a white elephant present.

We are looking forward to spending more time with everyone this weekend!

5 comments:

Brandt Lovell said...

Easton's a stud! good joseph, I'll bet that was really fun!

Jackee said...

What a cute little Joseph! I love it. We had our party last night with the Wardles at my house. It was fun, too.

Polly Blevins said...

THat sounds and looks like so much fun. I am sad I missed it.

Cannwin said...

I agree with polly. I'm sad we missed it. Our kids got a lot of their mom going "okay, I'm going back to bed now"

we didn't even have an official dinner, I think robert might have made them peanut butter and honey sandwiches for dinner.

matesen said...

Christmas Eve was so fun! My house smells delicious with the reed diffuser you gave me! Anyway, my mom got Jackson's piggy bank at a kiosk in the mall, but they have a website personalizedbysanta.com. They have all different kinds that are so cute and the personalization is free. Jackee got one for Jordan that has trains on it-also so cute.