pretty close!!
I would say quite similar. Do we have a beautiful mother or what?
Yes we do!
Holy cow! He looks just like you right here. I think it is safe to say that he looks like you too.
I have to say he is Lovell. He reminds me of Derek when I 1st stared dating Mike.
Yup pretty similar. We see a little bit of you in Brindi as well in that picture.
That picture was taken at me and Uncle Norm's wedding reception, December 10th, 1983, in Draper!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
pretty close!!
I would say quite similar. Do we have a beautiful mother or what?
Yes we do!
Holy cow! He looks just like you right here. I think it is safe to say that he looks like you too.
I have to say he is Lovell. He reminds me of Derek when I 1st stared dating Mike.
Yup pretty similar. We see a little bit of you in Brindi as well in that picture.
That picture was taken at me and Uncle Norm's wedding reception, December 10th, 1983, in Draper!
Post a Comment