Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our Christmas Tree!


We put our Christmas tree up on the 3rd of November! As of right now, all of the ornaments that were on the bottom half of the tree are underneath the tree with all of the presents. I am so excited that I am finished buying ornaments.  Kari took me to an awesome store where I bought my star, the stocking ornaments, and the believe ornaments.  Thank you Kari!

8 comments:

Polly Blevins said...

Your tree looks beautiful. You may be done buying ornaments for now but when your kids get a hold of them...

lizzylovell said...

Good thing you took a pic of it early. Mine look better and better everyday. I think I have already had to glue together 4 of our tractors.

Tyler and Michelle said...

Your little boy is so stinking cute!
The clean up after all those sticky messes is all just a part of being a mom.

Brandt Lovell said...

When did you see Kari?! And I like your tree... I kind of wish/miss not having one in my house. Quite Frankly, it sucks... Anyways glad to hear you are doing well!

matesen said...

I love your tree! I want some of those believe ornaments, they are so cute! I am excited to see you guys at the Christmas party!

Jackee said...

I love it! Your tree is very pretty. We'll see you soon.

Bret and Amy said...

Kadee loves the ornaments, so most of them are high and the bottom half is bare. She ripped Bret's picture of himself as a kid on an ornament. I was so sad!

Amanda said...

Your tree is so pretty! I love it!
Hope to see you guys over the holiday...