- We had delicious stew and scones.
- We visited for hours and hours.
- We played lots of games.
- Utah beat BYU.
- Mike rode the cart and pony.
- Tristan was blessed.
- We celebrated JaCee's birthday.
- The list can go on and on...
One of the best things ever is being with family. It was also so much fun seeing Mike, Liz, and their four boys.




6 comments:
How did I miss the stew and scones? They must have been Friday's dinner. It was a fun weekend, I wish I could've come earlier.
truly these are the best moments and my most enjoyable ones too. the simple, hang out with loved ones times... they stand out far more than anything else.
Glad you guys had a good one, and it's only because of Easton's good faith in Utah that we were able to thrash BYU :)
I agree with you that all the boys want me more, but Ashlee always has, too. Emilee has had moments when she likes Troy more, but it seems as she gets older she is wanting me more and more. She does, however, go to her daddy much easier than Derek or Jordan ever did.
Okay, I have to admit...this post made me a little jealous:)We are getting so excited to come...Joe might go home without a wife and a little girl if he isn't careful....just kidding...
That is one of the things I love about this family they know how to have a good time.
I didn't know Dad finished his buggy. Now he needs a sleigh!
Post a Comment