
We spent Thanksgiving in St. George! John had a ton of fun playing regular Nintendo Tecmo Super Bowl. They played an entire season so the guys spent many hours playing throughout the weekend. John was the Raiders, of course. Thanksgiving night, Amy and I went to the outlet malls. Marc, Diane, and Diane's sister went as well! We really don't want to discuss this night. On BLACK FRIDAY, I went shopping with Amy and Kari. It was fun! During this four day weekend, I learned how to play Upwords. That is a really fun game, but it takes a little time getting used to it. John also played flag football. Easton and I were going to watch it, but we were poured on so we left. It was great being with family.
2 comments:
Easton is so cute and still seems to be happy even though he is getting wet.
alright, so here is where you guys saw Kari (and Robert). Sorry to have missed seeing you all, it's been forever!!
Post a Comment