I am catching up on some tags from Charity! The first one is I have to tell 6 quirky things about me. Charity tagged John as well, but he won't do tags.
1. I stare without realizing it.
2. I can pop my nose.
3. I hate onions. I don't think this is quirky, but a lot of people have told me I am "weird" because I hate them.
4. I will do anything in order to shower everyday (even if I am camping).
5. I can't stand wet hair on my neck.
6. I love squash! Again, I don't think this is quirky, but a lot of people have told me that "squash" is the vegetable you give away. I don't agree with that at all.
I tag Liz, Hejdi, and Kristen!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, I stare without realizing it too. Think that's some sort of weird gene? It really creeps my students out.
Post a Comment