Sunday, September 14, 2008
Photo Shoot!
I finally took Easton in for a professional photo. John thought I was crazy and told me that I could do it myself. Out of curiosity, I decided to try. I didn't do too well. He would not sit still and smile for the life of me. I think I took 250 photos. Click the image!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think you did a great job. Some of those are really cute.
These pictures are so cute! I can't believe how grown up he looks and it has only been a few weeks since I last saw him!
Some of those pictures are adorable. You did do just as well as a photographer. Remember, they just show you the good ones too. I'm sure they have a million deletes too.
I think that they turned out really good. If you take him to get pic, I like JC Penny if you can get a coupon (I can send you one if you need) they are really good in price. You can get all the traditional sheets you want for $3.99 a sheet and they can be of different poses.
Post a Comment