I was Tagged by Mariah!
1. Where did you meet?
We met when we were 15 years old. We had the same 5th period - Keyboarding. John would always give me Starbursts (his favorite, at the time) and pick-up my assignments from the table when Mr. Jensen had finished grading them.
2. How long did you date before you were married?
We dated each other exactly 7 years before we were married - October 7, 1998 to October 7, 2005.
3. How long have you been married?
We have almost been married 3 years.
4. What does he do that surprises you?
I absolutely love this about him. I think everyone that knows me well knows the answer to that... John would kill me if I posted it!
5. What is your favorite feature about him?
That is hard because I love every feature, of course! If I have to pick something, I pick his personality.
6. What's your favorite quality about him?
John is so patient; I love it!
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
My nickname is WIFE!
8. What is his favorite color?
His favorite color is blue.
9. What's his favorite food?
His favorite food is prime rib.
10. What's his favorite sport?
His favorite sport is baseball, of course. We named our son Easton because of that.
11. Who said I love you first?
John said he loves me first. We were on a bus coming home from the State Wrestles.
12. When and where was your first kiss?
Our first kiss was in a car (Joe's car) on Monday, January 18, 1999 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
13. What's your favorite thing to do as a couple?
We love to just be with each other. We are quite content wherever we are as long as we are together.
14. Do you have any kids? How many?
Yes! We have an eight month old baby boy.
15. What is a hidden talent that he has?
He can play the piano quite well. He claims he can't, but he is way better than me, and I took piano lessons for many years.
16. How old is he?
John is 25.
17. What is his favorite type of music?
He likes everything, but metal, hard rock, and rap.
18. What do you admire most about him?
I admire how much he loves and adores me and Easton.
19. Do you think he is going to read this?
I will be surprised if he doesn't.
I tag Lindsay, Celeste, and Polly!

2 comments:
I like that tag, it's a cute one!
You guys kissed on Will's birthday his senior year. How sweet.
Post a Comment