He is so cute!!! I love how excited he looks. Finally, mobile and he loves every second. Cole is loving the video too. He has watched it 3 times.
He makes me laugh. He is so cute and funny. My kids will have to watch this they will love it.
Joe and I got a laugh out of that video. He is such a cute baby.
wow that is better then I ever did it.not bad he looks like a born rambo to me the technical defintion I think would be the "high crawl" the "low crawl" is when you leave part of skin on the ground your trying to get so low.
Emilee loves watching this, she keeps making me start it over.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is so cute!!! I love how excited he looks. Finally, mobile and he loves every second. Cole is loving the video too. He has watched it 3 times.
He makes me laugh. He is so cute and funny. My kids will have to watch this they will love it.
Joe and I got a laugh out of that video. He is such a cute baby.
wow that is better then I ever did it.
not bad he looks like a born rambo to me the technical defintion I think would be the "high crawl" the "low crawl" is when you leave part of skin on the ground your trying to get so low.
Emilee loves watching this, she keeps making me start it over.
Post a Comment