Friday, September 26, 2008

Twos

Two Names You Go By:
1. Chelsea
2. Wife

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Red T-Shirt
2. Capri Jeans

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. Water
2. Dishes To Be Done

Two People Who Will Fill This Out:
1. Joe (Tag)
2. Ciera (Tag)

Two Things You Did Last Night:
1. Went to Bed
2. Went to Work

Two Things You Ate Yesterday:
1. Pasta
2. Granola Bar

Two People You Last Talked To:
1. Easton
2. John

Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow:
1. Shopping
2. Sleeping In - I HOPE

Your Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Halloween

Favorite Vacations:
1. New York City
2. Niagara Falls

Favorite Beverages:
1. Milk
2. Water

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, I just saw this! I'll get on it :)

Jackee said...

Weren't New York City and Niagra Falls the same vacation? I think you cheated!