Saturday, September 6, 2008

NFL Week 1 Predictions


10 Reasons why I am excited for this years NFL season.

10 - Watching the Bear's defense score more than their offense.
9 - Hearing comparisons between USC and the Dolphins
8 - The Raiders remember their "commitment to excellence"
7 - Hearing Belichick's one word answers to questions about spy gate.
6 - Across the board agreement that Mario Williams was the right choice for the first round pick in the 2006 draft.
5 - Hearing T.O. over promise and under deliver.
4 - To see if the Bengals can get more wins than court appearances
3 - Watching Aaron Rogers lead the Packers to a .500 season.
2 - Watching the Jets make the playoffs.
1 - Seeing the name Cinco on the back of Bengal's receiver Chad Ocho Cinco f.k.a. Chad Johnson.

Below are my predictions for Week 1. I am fired up for the new Season. Out!

Detroit over Atlanta
Seattle over Buffalo
Jets over Miami
New England over Kansas City
Tampa Bay over New Orleans
St. Louis over Philadelphia
Pittsburgh over Houston
Tennessee over Jacksonville
Cincinnati over Baltimore
San Diego over Carolina
San Francisco over Arizona
Dallas over Cleveland
Indianapolis over Chicago
Minnesota over Green Bay
Oakland over Denver

5 comments:

Brandt Lovell said...

im not big into the NFL, but Jacksonville is my pick for the Superbowl champs... mark it now.

Also, did anyone say go UTES! Man, do they look good or what.

Liz Szilagyi said...

We are going to the Browns v Redskins game in October. I'm excited, it will be my first NFL game.

Polly Blevins said...

The Utes are doing great. Will even commented on it and he rarely mentions anyone but the SEC. Big compliment from him.

Brandt Lovell said...

I work at UCN. I am a business analyst... I have worked there for 2 years.....

matesen said...

I forgot I had two Chelseas. I meant you though. THe other one hasn't updated in almost three months so I need to take her off of my list.